Introduction of Cogwise

Our deeply engraved vision, goals and technology

What is Cogwise?

Cogwise is a state-of-the-art AI model that leverages the power of blockchain technology, crypto-related topics and global finances to provide users with fast and accurate information. Cogwise uses the latest algorithms and high-speed computing capabilities to address complex issues in the industry. With a host of unique features, Cogwise is an indispensable tool for individuals, developers, and businesses operating in the blockchain and global space. Cogwise provides a range of tools and features, including a no-code smart contract generator, smart-contract auditor, technical analysis of charts, wallet tracking, Cogwise alerts and a source of news. By creating the most advanced AI model, Cogwise offers users unlimited use cases that can be applied in various ways. Additionally, the SDK & API service allows developers to create new applications powered by Cogwise or integrate them into existing ones. The $COGW utility token backs Cogwise, which is required to access various AI tools and products powered by Cogwise. As such, the token plays a crucial role in the Cogwise ecosystem. Here's a brief summary of the key features that Cogwise provides: Cogwise's Virtual Operating System: is a next-generation virtual machine that offers a unique combination of EVM compatibility and on-chain AI inference. It is designed to enable the development of decentralized applications on the blockchain.​ Cogwise Burn mechanism: 35% of the fees and profits accumulated through the Cogwise tools and utilities are allocated towards reducing the supply of $COGW through burning, while the remaining 65% is utilized for fostering and maintaining the growth of the Cogwise ecosystem. Gamification and Reward System: Users can accumulate $COGW over time, with a leaderboard showing the top users who have earned the most rewards. This can be used to gain access to more advanced features, or exclusive content. The reward system would incentivize users to engage with the AI consultant and provide feedback, while also providing a clear sense of progression and achievement. CogwiseAI Core: is a conversational AI-powered assistant which is programmed to execute a command from a prompt and furnish a comprehensive answer that helps users with a wide range of tasks, such as no-code smart-contract programming, debugging, market analysis, guidance, trading, and more. Wallet Tracking: Cogwise offers an automated trading system that uses complex algorithms to analyze market data, identify large wallet transactions, track a predetermined wallet. By monitoring their trading activity its able to execute trades on behalf of the trader or it can send a notification to the user to copy the trade. News Aggregator: by using advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms Cogwise analyzes news articles and social media posts from various sources in real-time. By identifying keywords and global trends, the bot can based on his advanced conclusion making capabilities predict how news, events will affect specific stocks or cryptocurrencies. Real-Time Trading: Cogwise provides an AI trading assistant designed to improve users technical analysis experience, easily apply the received parameters and strategies, ask Cogwise to detect chart patterns, and analyze historical data with the help of AI. Smart Contract Generator: simplifies smart contract creation even for those with no coding experience. Users can generate contracts by describing their desired features. One key advantage of using Cogwise for smart contract creation is its ability to stay up-to-date with the latest guidelines, Solidity pragma versions, and security vulnerabilities. This ensures that the generated contracts are compliant and secure. Contract Auditor: users can swiftly audit existing contracts by pasting code into Cogwise, to get an audit report that highlights any issues and offers suggestions for improvement. Cogwise is continuously working on developing novel tools and utilities that allow users to harness the capabilities of blockchain-based AI. Our projects include on-chain AI inference, AI trading bots, and decentralized AI application development, among others. This demonstrates that Cogwise is leading the way for the new world order powered by blockchain-AI.
Conclusion: Cogwise is at the forefront of the blockchain-AI revolution and is actively developing innovative tools and utilities that enable users to take advantage of the potential of blockchain-based AI. The ecosystem's sustainability is maintained through 35% of all the fees and profits collected by the Cogwise tools & utilities being burned, decreasing the supply of $COGW, and the other 65% being used for growth and sustainability. However, it is essential to note that the information contained in the whitepaper and roadmap is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice. It is crucial to conduct due diligence and seek professional advice before making investment decisions. By accessing the whitepaper, website, and roadmap, users agree to release and hold Cogwise and its affiliates harmless from any liability for using the information.